In association with Vectorworks, this webinar focuses on digital practices and how design is more than BIM. Paul Beaty Pownall is among those professionals demonstrating how architectural practices have responded to and led on BIM - switching from 2D to 3D. The information from this webinar will help you to add value to your designs, through all stages. From process and concept design through to construction and facilities management.
Key points include:
- best practice on BIM - real-life refurbishment projects
- modelling existing architecture in 3D to refine it
- current trends in BIM use and adoption
- making the switch from 2D to 3D
- facing the challenges of legislation
- case study of BIM on UK rail station projects
to register free follow this link: https://events-emea1.adobeconnect.com/content/connect/c1/2366455021/en/events/event/shared/238091743...