Bedford Court Mansions is a substantial block of mansion flats located in the Bloomsbury conservation
area. The block was constructed in the early 1890’s. today the majority of this block is owned by Bedford Court Mansions Limited, a resident owned company who acquired the freehold in 1987. bpr architects were appointed to prepare masterplan feasibility studies for the mansion block. works to Block B Front are now complete on site, comprising a new high quality porter’s lodge and entrance. bpr has also secured planning permission to carry out a refurbishment of the external envelope, including replacement windows throughout.
bedford court mansions ltd
mechanical & electrical consultant
philip uren & co.
The new porter’s lodge comprises a Portland stone and frameless glass box with high quality bespoke joinery internally.
New plaster-moulded skirtings, architraves and cornices were fabricated to exactly match the original profiles.